As part of our instrument program for crack and structure testing, we offer practical training for eddy current testing. Our training sessions are held in one of our plants in Germany, Switzerland or USA, in the offices of our worldwide sales partners or in your company.
Learn how testing with ibg helps to increase your productivity and quality while reducing production costs. Learn how ibg eddy current testing is used successfully. Discover how easy it is to implement ibg testing. Learn to understand your own eddy current application and succesful implementation.
- Test instruments: Theoretical and practical training on current and older ibg instruments.
- Test systems: instruction, training and production support for ibg made test systems.
Our trainers are experienced eddy current experts who provide you with the theoretical basics to operate the ibg test equipment and support you with useful tips and know-how for eddy current testing.
Duration of training
- The training on instruments for crack, grinder burn detection and structure testing each last 1.5 days; an introductory training session is a maximum of 1 day.
- The duration and content of training for systems needs to be set individually with you, and depends on the complexity of the test system as well as the knowledge and the experience of your employees.
ibg SWISS AG
CH-6370 Stans Switzerland
+41 41 612 26 50
ASNT Annual Conference
Orlando, FL, USA
La Roche sur Foron, France
HALL D – Booth M76
– IMTS 2020 had to be cancelled because of COVID-19 –
Chicago, IL, USA